Happy Monday Everyone!
Here we are on the first full week of school. I love the start of a new school year! It's like taking a journey...full of hopes, expectations, and usually quite fun. You will probably find that the leap from second grade to third grade is a big one. Please know that I will always have the best interest of your child in mind. We will go over third grade expectations during Open House this Thursday. The program begins at 7:00 in the theater. Please join us there. Much information will be shared, and I hope to see you all.
One change from last year is that each Friday is Spirit Day! There are guidelines in the handbook for dress code that pertains to Spirit Day as well as other school days.
Homework assignments will be written in the student's agenda. Please look at their agenda each day and initial the page so that I know your child showed it to you.
Thank you all for a smooth start to the school year. We will work as partners together throughout the year to ensure success for your third grader!
Wishing you all a great week!
Ms. Mitchell
No comments:
Post a Comment