Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

December 12, 2011

Happy Monday!
This is the final blog entry for 2011! Time is flying by!
We are not having a spelling test this week, and we will wait until after the new year for new vocabulary words. Our focus this week is finishing our class novel, The Whipping Boy. We are also working on preparing for our Author's Celebration on Tuesday morning (hope to see you there!).
I have noticed that most of my class still needs practice on multiplication/division facts practice. I'm hoping that they will practice during the break so that they will know them by heart.
Please note that our class party will be this Thursday at 2:00. You are all welcome to attend! Friday is a noon dismissal.



A congratulations goes out to Haydn Parker for a job well done! She was one of the leads in a holiday program at her church. Haydn had several solos and many speaking parts. Great performance!

I'm sure I will see many of you this week at school, but I'd still like to take a moment to wish you all the best during your winter break! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all of you!

Fondly,
Ms. Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment