Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21st

Hello Everyone! This will be my final blog post for this school year. I can't believe how fast the time has flown! It truly seems like the year went faster than usual. I still feel like I have so much to teach them, but I also know that they are ready for next year. Having said that, we do still have a full week of school this week and another day and a half next week. "Summeritis" seems to have hit many of the students. Please take a moment to speak to them about the importance of continuing to do their best work, be good listeners, and to treat everyone with respect. Some School News: *We are off school next Monday. Next Wednesday is the last day of school and it is a noon dismissal. Some Class News: *You are invited to view our project work and latest published writing this Friday at 2:00. I anticipate that this will last until dismissal at 2:45. *Our end of year party will be next Tuesday beginning at 1:45. *We will have a spelling test this Friday. We are continuing to learn new vocabulary words but will not test on them. It has been a pleasure to work with you, and I wish you all a wonderful summer break! Ms. Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment