
Happy Tuesday!
I hope you all enjoyed a nice long weekend doing fun things with your family! It was so nice to have some down time especially since the next two weeks are going to be very busy here at school.
To celebrate Reading Week we started the day with a Town Meeting and were able to see all the students who dressed up as their favorite book characters. I love the picture of our class! The students were very creative with their costumes!
Tomorrow the students are asked to bring a towel and some books to read when all of Lower Division "Drops Everything and Reads" in the morning.
Friday is our Oldie Goldie book fair. There is still time to donate books if you wish.




The students enjoyed our Valentine's celebration last week. I absolutely love their creativity! The boxes they created for their Valentines were so fun to look at. Congratulations to Sole´for being selected to have the most "Romantic" box. Blake had the most creative box. Eric and Rylan tied for having the funniest boxes. The students enjoyed voting on their favorites!
This week we will have a spelling test on Friday as well as a math test and a vocabulary quiz over Wordly Wise words. We will take a practice math test on Thursday.
Our program is next Friday at 8:30 a.m. I know you are going to love it! Please remember that your child will need to have their costume by March 1st for our dress rehearsal.
Wishing you all a fantastic week!
No comments:
Post a Comment