Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24th

Happy Tuesday! I hope that you all enjoyed the long weekend! Today we began practicing for the ERB testing that will take place next week. It is important that children understand in general what the test will look like as well as how to respond to the test questions. It is very important that your child listen carefully and to take their time. I have been emphasizing this in class all year. This week we will take a math test on Wednesday. The practice test is going home on Tuesday. Please take time to review the practice test and go over any parts missed at home. We did this in class already, but the extra practice will help. We will also have a spelling test and the vocabulary quizzes this Friday. We greatly enjoyed Celebrate the Arts and all the activities that went along with it as well. I hope your child shared with you all that they learned. Wishing you all a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment