Hello Everyone!
I'd like to start by telling you that last week's WrAP testing went very smoothly. All of the students worked very hard, and I am proud of the stories that they wrote. Their writing has grown tremendously this year. I can't wait to invite you all back in for another Author Celebration party! The date for this has not yet been determined as I'm trying to combine it with other projects the students are working on. I will let you know as soon as possible!
Other School News:
Celebrate the Arts- Students will perform at 11:00 on Friday, April 20. Please plan on joining us for this and the picnic lunch that will follow.
ERB Testing will begin on April 30th. More information will be forthcoming.
Third grade students will have the opportunity to visit the fourth grade classrooms and teachers on May 11th. They will get a chance to ask questions about what they can expect in fourth grade.
Third grade students will attend the Instrument Petting Zoo on May 18th. They will have the opportunity to try out different instruments to see if they would like to become part of the middle school band!
Lots of fun things going on as we near the end of the year!!!
Wishing you all a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment